Motorcycle Dealership Insurance
With over 40 years of experience working with the leaders of the motorcycle industry, we appreciate all that is involved in bike business. Our team is dedicated to protecting dealerships like yours by providing the most comprehensive insurance coverage at the best price.
Is your dealership protected from claims of bodily injury and property damage arising out of the operations of your business? We’ve got you covered.
- $1,000,000 occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate limit
- Comprehensive and Collision for vehicle inventory
- Defense Costs for consumer complaints
- Defense Costs for certain specified statutes
We know your dealership has a lot of physical assets. Let’s make sure you’re hard earned dollars are protected in the case of a loss.
- Crime, Boiler, Inland Marine, and all Property coverage under one policy
- Automatic coverage including: Ordinance or Law, Valuable Papers and Records, Personal Property of others
- Property at conventions, fairs, exhibitions, or special events
- Fines for False Alarms – $2,500 / $5,000
- Personal Effects including employee tools – $5,000 / $25,000
Crime is one of the most basic threats to any dealership no matter the size. It’s important to make sure you have the right coverage.
- Money and Securities
- Money orders and counterfeit paper currency
- Employee Dishonesty
- Cyber Liability
We’re pleased to partner with top rated insurance leaders, so we can offer these additional benefits.
- Includes $50,000 limits each Business Travel Accident Benefit, Donation Assurance, Emergency Real Estate Consulting Fee, Identity Theft Expense, Image Restoration and Counseling, Key Individual Replacement Expenses, Terrorism Travel Reimbursement, and Workplace Violence Counseling. $25,000 limits for each Conference Cancellation, Fundraising Event Blackout, Political Unrest ($5,000 per employee), Temporary Meeting Space Reimbursement, and $1,500 Travel Delay Reimbursement
Crisis Management Enhancement Endorsement
Protect the status and reputation of your business.
- $25,000 limit for crisis management emergency response expenses incurred because of an incident giving rise to a crisis