Auto Services Insurance
Preferred Dealer Group is the preferred insurance vendor for some of the nation’s largest auto service companies. With our industry specific insurance products, you can focus on your business with peace of mind knowing your assets are protected.
Tailored Coverage for Your Needs
Our staff will strategically place your auto service business with the proper coverages making sure there are no gaps, so you can rest assured knowing you have the coverage you need.
Property and Liability
- Employees Tools: Provide coverage for your employees tools located at your business
- Garage Liability: Extends coverage to the operation of your customer’s auto while at your facility
- Repairs and Replacement Provision: If property damage occurs to your customer’s auto during your garage operations, this provision covers 100% of the hourly labor rates for repairs or replacement, and 90% of the retail selling price of parts and materials
- Vehicle Damage to Buildings Leased: Provides coverage for property damage caused by a customer’s auto to the building you lease
- Defective Products and Faulty Work Coverage
- Additional audio, visual and data electronic equipment
- Blanket coverage for additional insured
- Hired auto physical damage
- Locksmith service
- Personal property of others
- Rental reimbursement
- Temporary transportation expense
- Towing and labor
- Waiver of deductible for glass breakage
We live in an ever-changing world which brings with it more risks, threats and uncertainty than ever before. At the Preferred Dealer Group we’ve become increasingly aware of these risks and have increased our protection options.
- Cyber Liability
We provide the advanced coverage you need to recover from a data breach or cyber-attack. This policy provides protection for the costs associated with data recovery, third-party liability, response efforts, defense and liability, identity recovery and computer software restoration.
- Advanced Garagekeepers
This can be added to your policy giving you additional coverage for your customer’s personal property and sound receiving equipment. This coverage extends to mobile equipment and applies without regard to legal liability.